Monday, July 23, 2007

Cashcrate...I think it really works!

OK, so I'm VERY skeptical when it comes to completing offers and making money sites. But I just joined Cashcrate yesterday and they were totally different than other websites. In two days I've made $21.00 by filling out offers. That's not bad considering it only took a couple hours of my time. I know I could make a lot more just from reading their forum and hearing about how much others have made.
It was really simple to figure out, almost too easy. For starters I would recommend that you use an email address that you don't really care about. A junk email address that can be used for filling out these offers. Then go join Cashcrate for free and find offers you want to fill out with no cost to you whatsoever. You can sort which offers you want to do by rating, payouts, etc. They have tons to chose from that will pay you anywhere from $1.00 to even more. Some are worth a few cents but over time it really adds up. It just depends how much time and effort you want to put in.
You can also make money for free by getting referrals. When readers sign up you can make $3.00 per a referral. Also every time you fill out an offer from Cashcrate you get points. The points add up and can get you free gift cards from Amazon, Starbucks, and more.
I mean I'm seriously skeptical of sites like these and have never really bothered with them but Cashcrate just seems different. Just from reading their forum and reading the posts from people who have received their checks is enough proof for me.
I guess the only downfall of Cashcrate is the repetitiveness of filling out your info but to make money doing these offers is worth it to me. Just go to their website and read about it. I'll keep you all posted with how I'm doing and I'll let everybody know when I receive my first check.
Has anybody else had any dealings with them? I'm curious to find out. Let me know :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there Jessica...I have been a member of Cashcrate for over a year now and I make good money in my free time!
Please visit my Cashcrate Review blog!
Thanks

Red said...

I belong to cashcrate. They do seem to have the most offers available compared to the other programs. Check out my blog for the other programs.

Jessica said...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments! I haven't received my first check yet but its good to know that they are legit. :) I like your blogs too by the way, very informative!

OnlineMoney said...

CashCrate is a good site but XSVCASH has more referral levels, higher payouts, still has the $1 referral bonus and has alot of other bonuses.

http://www.xsvcash.com