Sunday, July 22, 2007

Love her or hate her?


LOL..Paris Hilton. Why is the world so obsessed with this one celebrity?

Paris Hilton told CNN's Larry King she would never again drink and drive and that her time in jail was "a time-out in life."

Please, she couldn't care less. Is that why she was out partying it up the next day? Get over yourself Paris Hilton. There are more important things in the world. I can't believe I even wasted my time on this blog about her. But I wanted to post this hilarious link from YTMND called Paris Hilton Doesn't Change Facial Expressions. I gotta say its pretty damn accurate...lol.


4 comments:

Dave said...

Personally I don't like Paris Hilton, she suck.

http://davedeli.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Yeah, I don't much care for her either as you can see...

Malcolm said...

The link you included was pretty funny. I guess because I try not to pay too much attention to Paris Hilton, I never noticed that her expressions rarely change. The only time I ever saw a different expression on her face is when she was being hauled off to jail.

Btw, welcome to the world of blogging... good luck!

maria said...

I can't stand those "spoiled little brats" and do not pay attention to their silly lifestyle.

Marie