Friday, July 20, 2007

Do you work with an asshole?

Surely you have at some point in your working career. I mean who hasn't? Well, I've come to the conclusion that no matter how many different jobs I've had theres always those one or two or more people who are total "assholes." Maybe not at first but over time they show how they really are. Found this article today after having a crappy day at work and thought it to be very informative:


Download the pdf file and read it...

This article can apply to anybody whos ever had a job but I see so much of it in my workplace that I just had to post it.
Now I've worked for a lot of doctors and the majority of them have major issues. The power of money and stature controls their every movement it seems. And most of them make you feel invisible no matter how much you cater to them. Reading this article just put things in a whole new perspective and was 100% truth to me.
Is there an upside to being an asshole? I don't think so.
Well, have a great day! LOL...



2 comments:

Abu Zunnur said...

There are some in my work place as well...I hate to go to work not because I hate my job, but because of the way things are managed and of course, the attitude of these people...

Jessica said...

Yes, our jobs would certainly be a lot nicer without the bad attitudes and the constant complaining!