Monday, July 30, 2007

Easy Friggin Money!!!




So I'm up to $40.60 in earnings with Cashcrate so far! Easiest money I've ever made in a short week and only a few hours of my time here and there. Plus I didn't have to spend a penny to do this.
So I should get my check in the mail around mid-August. That is so awesome! Check out my earlier post about Cashcrate called Cashcrate...I think it really works! Again, this is my first time at a survey site so I was very skeptical but it was seriously easy money.
I went to a few other survey sites and Cashcrate seems to be the one with the most offers and the cleanest website by far.
Try it out, you have nothing to lose! :) Seriously, who couldn't use a little extra dough for little effort?





9 comments:

stevespeirs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stevespeirs said...

sounds like a great way to earn a few extra $$$
do you have an affiliate code i could use to sign up under? just checking before i look into joining..

thanks,

--steve
--www.cymru66.com

Jessica said...

Yeah, use this link: http://www.cashcrate.com/288021

You should try it, I'm up to $50.00 now! Woohoo! I'd really appreciate it if you'd use my ref. link above, that would be great. :)

Becky C. said...

Thank you for stopping by --so I discovered another great blog written by a very smart woman.

And, from me this could be taken wrongly, you are cute too:)

I can be so bad and spoil eveything:)

~Becky

Becky C. said...

TY for faving me on Technorti, I generally do not trade links or favs but you are just so gosh darn cute:)

Though it is true I am always jonesing after straight girls, you also have a real cool blog:)

Don't be a stranger.

~Becky

stevespeirs said...

thanks jessica,

i just signed up...now i need to find out what to do :)

--steve

Jessica said...

Hey Steve, if you have any questions please let me know, its pretty easy to figure out after awhile.

And thanks Becky :)
You are very pretty :D

Anyways, have a great day!

The Insane Writer said...

Congrats on making the money! You just passed me..hehe I haven't put in as much effort lately because I've been very busy with work. I am glad to see you're making a profit with cashcrate. :)

Wes said...

CashCrate surely is awesome! But only when you have referrals can you get the big money. I've found a sweet site that allows you to get hundreds of referrals a month! Click the URL and signup (FREE).
GetRef